This may be a complete waste of satellite link-ups.
According to the The Atlantic Wire, CNN host Ashleigh Banfield interviews HLN host Nancy Grace from "another location," but video revealed the two to be rather close together.
It seems that Grace and Banfield are sitting in the same parking lot, facing in the same direction, and judging by the speed of the vehicles in their shots, they cannot be sitting more than 30 feet away from each other. Yet, they're behaving as if the are on opposite sides of the world.
Both Banfield and Grace are in Phoenix covering the Jodi Arias trial, but you'd think that two newscasters working for the same parent company could walk a few feet.
Check out The Atlantic Wire for more visual proof.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell