Sometimes it pays to break the law.
When this Texas man was pulled over, he knew he was getting a ticket for having expired registration. He explained his bad financial situation to the anonymous officer, who still wrote him a ticket.
And slipped him $100 to help cover the cost of renewing his tags.
Excuse me while I go do doughnuts in Phoenix with no license plate.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell