Have you ever wanted to fly in presidential style?
Now you can.
It is unknown if the plane ever served as Air Force One, but it is possible.
The plane is being stored at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
The bidding on the DC9-32 starts at $50,000. The auction has not begun.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell