Updated May 21, 2013 - 12:15 pm
Two men experience real labor pains
The debate is over.
For years, men and women have argued about the pains of childbirth. I've always stuck to the "there's no way I could handle it" school of thought, but some guys think women blow it all out of proportion.
These two men were hooked up to a machine and felt what it's like for a woman to give birth.
Remind me to hug my mom the next time I see her.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell