Updated May 16, 2013 - 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson's absurd advice
Originally published: May 16, 2013 - 10:59 am
Pat Robertson still thinks it's 1913.
Listen to his advice to a woman who is having a hard time forgiving her husband after an affair.
"He cheated on you, well, he's a man" and "stop talking about the cheating." With quotes as brilliant as these it's tough to figure out how we still have a problem with cheating at all.
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes, Making Sense of the Madness, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell