Creepy chiropractic commercial goes viral
No bones about it, this is creepy.
Ryan Lee Chiropractic advertises that they're "gentle, comfortable and professional," and nothing says that more than a monotone doctor performing his trade on pretty young women.
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until the scene where he sticks a gloved finger in a woman's mouth. Chiropractors and dentists are not the same thing.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time