Guy gets stuck in high chair at McDonald's
Eating at McDonald's is a bad enough blow to pride, but getting stuck in a high chair? There's no coming back from that.
According to Gawker, the man was dining alone at a McDonald's in Cork, Ireland when he decided to wedge himself in the chair.
Alcohol was involved, in case you were wondering why a grown man would try to wedge himself into a child's high chair.
Police arrived and were able to free the man from his chair butt jail. No word on if his pride was salvaged.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time