In truly finding 'the best of the web' we found a great story for The Lasso coming from a Steak 'n Shake in Indianapolis.
Waitress CeCe Bruce was the recipient of a $446 tip on a $5.97 tab from one of her regular customers on Wednesday morning.
Bruce said when she looked at the credit card receipt, she thought she was left a generous $46. It wasn't until she looked again that she realized she had been given a much larger tip.
Apparently, Bruce's regular saw her having a tough time at another table, but was impressed she remained upbeat and in good spirits.
Bruce is currently enrolled as a part-time student at Martin University and said the extra cash will help tremendously with her finances.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell