Updated May 18, 2013 - 9:35 am
ABC's next spin-off: The Baby Bachelor?
ABC's reality TV series, The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, has successfully captivated audiences since its inception back in 2002.
On the heels of next week's new season premiere, late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel had an idea for his employer: cater the show to a younger demographic.
A much younger demographic.
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season