Story of a young man with cancer goes viral
Get the Kleenex ready. This one is tough to watch.
The video covers the story of 14-year-old Zach Sobiech, who passed away May 20 after a battle with cancer. After being told he only had a few months to live, Zach lived.
And Zach changed the world.
He used music to create a legacy and gained more wisdom in a few years than some did in a lifetime.
It's long, but this video is worth the watch.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season