Updated May 23, 2013 - 11:10 am
Spider-Man can hoop it up
Spider-Man made the day of a couple of kids at a basketball court in New York City.
The webslinging superhero stopped by a public outdoor court recently and showed off a couple moves. In the video, bystanders debate whether the costumed man is actor Andrew Garfield or not. "The Amazing Spider-Man" star is in New York filming the sequel.
The visitor never took off his mask, but according to reports, he left with a woman who looked a lot like co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell