Updated May 28, 2013 - 1:13 pm
The Loop: Creepy chiropractor, bad advice and horrible driving
On this episode of The Loop, I talk about why a Los Angeles chiropractor has confirmed my distaste for the practice and why his ad is one of the creepiest ever.
I'll also look a bit deeper into some "good" marriage advice from televangelist Pat Robertson and why his knowledge of the incident seems a bit too familiar.
Finally, find out what the worst driver in the world, a scooter and a massive hole has in common.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell