PHOENIX -- Former Suns All-Star guard Steve Nash is having court issues of another kind, according to TMZ.
The gossipers reported Friday morning that the Los Angeles Laker's ex-wife Alejandra Amarilla has claimed in court documents that he is trying to keep her in Phoenix to prevent having to fork over child support, which she is sure California courts would require him to do if she moved to LA.
In the documents she said that Nash wasn't paying child support as of now. The couple has three children.
TMZ reported that a restraining order against Amarilla moving has been granted.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell