Nature is pretty, but when someone goes the extra mile to show areas that few people see, it's that much better.
Elia Saikaly lugged tons of camera equipment up Mount Everest and took photos along the way of his journey and the stars overhead.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell