As if the Philadelphia Experiment wasn't enough, the citizens of Philly will now be adding a new item to their list of conspiracy theories.
The Huffington Post shared an image of what some are calling "radioactive fluid." Wait. Radioactive fluid? Going down the sewer system? Did someone say "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"?
Hopefully everyone in Philly kept their pet turtles in the safety of their tanks.
Not to worry though, the mysterious substance won't mutate your pets into martial arts fighting machines (at least not yet anyway).
Redditors have stated that the substance is actually a dye put in the water to measure how deep a particular sinkhole is.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell