It looks like the Bristol City Council in England really stepped in it after releasing a poster encouraging dog owners to clean up after their pets.
The poster depicts a child with a face full of, umm...chocolate, with a slogan that reads, "Children will put anything in their mouths" juxtaposed next to a picture of dog feces.
It may be completely disgusting but it looks like the Bristol City Council has done its job and made people think twice about their dogs number two.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell