Watch as Grayson Clamp, a boy that was born without the necessary auditory nerves that make it possible for everyone to perceive sound, becomes shocked to hear his father's voice for the first time.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell