Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 3:34 pm
Monkey goes bananas over speeding tickets
Nothing can ruin your day like a speeding ticket but this seemingly routine stop might have ruined the officer's day.
A man in Texas was pulled over for speeding and when the police officer went to have the man sign for the ticket, he was attacked by the driver's monkey.
The ferocious little fellow popped out from the back seat and bit the officer's hand.
This video gives a whole new meaning to the term, "resisting arrest."
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time