Even cat people have to love this 25-second clip of a dog being reunited with her military owner.
Kermie was diagnosed with cancer just a month after her owner, Eric, left for an eight month deployment. The dog was given two to three months to live but somehow held on until she could see Eric at least one more time.
The pure joy in this video is enough to get your tail wagging.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time