Age is just a number, right? Well, that must be true considering this 4,000-year-old relic seems to be alive and well because started moving.
According to Gawker, this time-lapse video, released by the Manchester Museum in England, shows that the statue of Neb-Senu, the Egyptian god of death, seems to be moving all on its own.
Its said that in Ancient Egypt if the mummy is destroyed then the statuette can act as a vessel for the spirit. If that is what's causing the ominous movement it may be time to call Ghostbusters.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell