Today's forecast: Sunny with a chance of giant spiders
If you thought raining frogs was a big deal back in the day, how about some spiders falling from the skies of Vancouver?
Check out as meteorologist Kristi Gordon of Global BC TV loses it and runs amuck the studio when she realizes the crawling creature on the monitor.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell