Today's forecast: Sunny with a chance of giant spiders
If you thought raining frogs was a big deal back in the day, how about some spiders falling from the skies of Vancouver?
Check out as meteorologist Kristi Gordon of Global BC TV loses it and runs amuck the studio when she realizes the crawling creature on the monitor.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time