A video of Lindsay Nadrich, a former student of Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism is going viral after she dropped a couple of F-bombs on-air during a badly-edited news piece.
Nadrich's LinkedIn profile says she attended ASU. She now works for KHQ in Spokane, Wash.
Nadrich was doing a report from another location and the wrong segment was aired live.
Numerous reporters have sent their condolences to Nadrich on Twitter.
Thanks I appreciate the support. "@KeithOlbermann: Hang in there. I once mashed up "quail" and "hunt" on network radio. THAT was MY fault— Lindsay Nadrich (@LindsayNadrich) June 24, 2013
The anchor's reaction as the camera cuts back to the studio is pretty priceless.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell