A fun day with friends turned into a viral video when this 22-year-old from Mesa drove off a cliff.
Josh and his friends were driving to Tortilla Flats, swerving and speeding when he hit a mile marker and his car tumbled down a mountain.
Luckily, the driver walked away with a mere cut on his hand and his insurance company covered the accident.
According to Nicole Farr with the Arizona Insurance Council, videos like this help insurance adjusters look into claims. Provided that there was no intentional illegal activity drivers will be reimbursed for this type of accident.
The shocking video did have a happy ending and taught a valuable lesson. The driver, Josh, said:
"At the end of the day it's just metal, I walked away with my life."
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell