On this episode of The Loop, I talk about a controversial Red Robin commercial.
Apparently some vegetarians were upset by a Red Robin commercial meant to bring attention to garden burgers. Why is is that vegetarians are so sensitive when it comes to defending their eating habits? It's not my job to supply you with rabbit food.
I also take a look at an Egyptian statue that decided to start moving on its own. It may be because it's bored or it's possessed, but at least it's not "The Mummy: Part 79."
Finally, I'm not done with vegetarians. Animals are attacking humans and I make a case why we should eat them. All of them.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell