The Internet is rife with amazing videos that people talk about for days.
Some are offensive, some are funny, some are touching but they all have staying power.
This video is not one of those. It's not the coolest thing you've ever seen, but it will be the coolest video you watch today. There is no camera tricks or editing going on, just plain 'ol physics and science on display.
The man in the video is Steve Mould, a British television host. He talks about self-siphoning beads, also known as "Newton's Beads," that, once pulled from a jar, they are carried by only momentum. Isn't science neat?
Like I said, not an amazing video that will change your life but a video that is worth a look.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell