Phoenix reporters pelted with water balloons
The newscasters in this clip got a nice break from the heat when elementry school children from an earlier segment decided to pelt them with water balloons.
12 News personalities Doug Meehan, Emma Jade and James Quiñones were covering an upcoming charity event where the children's job was to keep the runners cool by throwing water balloons. It was no surprise that when Jade asked what they planned to do with the rest of the balloons, the kids decided to attack.
"Score! A direct hit!" Meehan seemed to have a target on his back but his reaction was a little more playful than that of his co-worker. Altough Jade probably got the least of the kids' wrath, her reaction was a reminder to never mess with a woman and her shoes.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell