Man in toy soldier costume falls in Disneyland parade
Sometimes a day at work goes really well, sometimes a day at work goes bad.
Really, really bad.
Keep an eye on the man in the toy soldier costume about 1:00 into the video. While the holiday parade seems to be going right along, the guy trips for an unknown reason.
A Disneyland attendant was nearby and helped him up, but when the guy's head falls off, it's all over. He probably clocked out and called it a day with a ride on "Small World."
This video was posted about a year ago, but started going viral this week. After all, everyone likes seeing someone take a good fall.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell