"We didn't get rid of a military regime to replace it with a fascist theocracy," a 12-year-old boy pontificated when asked by a reporter to explain the current crisis in his home country of Egypt.
This kid is far more articulate than the average adult, breaking down the multifaceted crisis in Egypt in just over two minutes.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell