NBC rediscovers New Hampshire
When the good people at NBC make a mistake on live news they don't just let it slide they make awesome apologies and graphic-filled tributes.
NBC's Nightly News broadcaster, Brian Williams, made a formal apology to the state of New Hampshire after the NBC graphics department forgot the great state on a map in one of their July 9 evening stories.
After enough viewers caught the error, NBC created a mini tribute to the "live free or die" state. The tribute was filled with fun facts and famous faces from the state making for a great apology and a quirky news story.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell