Father captures son's first year through one-second video
Ever since the craze over time-lapse video started a couple of years ago, we've seen everything from the Northern Lights to our very own haboobs rolling through the Valley.
But what's cuter than capturing the growth of your beard in time-lapse form?
Babies, of course! (sorry, cats)
Watch as Sam Cornwell, a British man who became a parent for the first time along with his wife, captured one-second video clips using only his iPhone and compiled them to make this time-lapse video of his newborn from the moment he was born to the moment when he turned 1-year-old.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell