The Loop: Golden Corral, fireworks gone bad and a helpful motorcyclist
On this episode of The Loop, I talk about a fireworks show that just goes bad.
People in Simi Valley, Calif., a suburb of Los Angeles, just wanted to enjoy a fireworks display to mark the Fourth of July. Little did they know what awaited them: a marauding bunch of fireworks intent on hunting humans.
You'll meet our newest L reporter. We're already looking to replace him.
I also take a look at a courteous motorcycle rider who decides to help out after a woman (of course) who was driving around with a cheap coffee mug on her bumper. Women, am I right?
Finally, it's the shocking news of the year: Golden Corral is disgusting. Like, really disgusting. Excuse me while I go get sick. Thanks.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time