Nothing says welcome to the jungle like an impala antelope running straight through your window.
These tourists got a little more than they bargained for when they saw a herd of impala antelope being chased by two cheetahs while on their safari through Kruger National Park in South Africa.
The impala jumped straight through the window of a car in a desperate attempt to escape the hungry cheetahs. The tourists then opened the door and let the lucky impala run free.
The short video is a nice reminder that cheetahs never prosper, especially when they go up against a Toyota.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell