A goat on a horse in Newfoundland and Labrador, because Internet
In our noble quest to bring you everything that is irrelevant, shocking, dumb or funny that's unfortunately not good enough to make top headlines in the major news networks, we sometimes stumble upon a rare gem.
The video below of a kid (that's really what they're called) on top of a horse is one of those precious gems.
And why do we do this, you might ask? Because the Internet. That's why.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time