While the immigration debate continues on in Washington, coyotes are still trying to find ways to earn a quick buck.
According to the Daily Mail, a police camera from a sheriff's unit in Jim Wells County, Texas, caught the moment dozens of immigrants from Latin America poured out from the back of a truck following a car chase.
No one really knows for sure how many immigrants were inside the truck, but estimates range from 45 to 50 people.
The Daily Mail also reported that the approximate cost for trafficking a human being illegally is around $4,500.
Added together, the total revenue on that smuggling operation alone totals more than $200,000.
More than 30 immigrants were captured, the other 15 or 20 escaped.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell