Reddit to the rescue!
A user of popular viral website, Reddit.com, was walking by the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles when he noticed a message on one of the patient's windows.
The SOS read, "Send Pizza RM 4112."
According to Gawker, the Redditor snapped a photo of the plea and quickly posted it to the website.
Shortly after the image surfaced online, there were a total of 20 pizzas sent to the patient's hospital room.
The message on the window was written by Lauren Hammersley, the mother of 2-year-old Hazel, who is suffering from stage 3 neuroblastoma cancer.
"Hazel woke up from her nap to the smell of pizza and was so excited to chow down," Lauren said. "Several other children and nurses came into the room, with music playing, and had themselves a wonderful Pizza Party."
A Facebook page was set up on Wednesday to show support for Hazel. As of Monday, the page already has over 4,000 followers.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell