This might officially be the most creative proposal ever.
Jake took his girlfriend Kristin to the movies like almost every other week, but instead of seeing trailers for upcoming films like "Wolverine" or "Elysium," Jake, with the help of people at CinePointe 6 in Utah, gave Kristin the surprise of her life: A movie trailer proposal.
It started like any other chick-flick: Girl meets boy by accident, they drink tequila and before you know they have already started living together.
But near the end of the trailer, the actor playing Jake starts talking about how Kristin is "the one." We then go to a voice over of Jake talking about how they'll be together, all that Kristin has to do is say is "I do."
And what was Kristin's response?
Watch the video below.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell