'Wonderland' solo act keeps Canada weird
If you had the courage to go Canada's "Wonderland" amusement park in Toronto (or just the courage to go to country itself) during the 90s, you might have been taunted to go inside its newest attraction -- a karaoke room where random images were displayed on a green screen while you sang or danced for a few minutes.
The catch? Everyone else was watching you doing it outside on a giant screen.
So what happens when a guy shows up and starts to sort of dance/sort of work out/sort of do Tai Chi with the biggest hit of the Backstreet Boys while NASA clips play in the background?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell