'Mass Text' the new 'Friday'
If you were to mix Rebecca Black and the overly attached girlfriend, you would get Tay Allyn and her new song "Mass Text."
The song must have started as someone's idea of edgy and the next big thing, but the outcome was an overly auto-tuned disaster.
Allyn describes her sound as, "Ke$ha without the sex, and Gaga without the avant garde."
The video is set in a high school situation, but considering Allyn is 24-years-old, she looked more like a teacher than a student.
The video shows Allyn texting obsessively, playing with dolls, dancing with a dog and awkwardly staring into the camera. Oh, and what video wouldn't be complete without a Beyonce wannabe dance number?
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season