Updated Jul 19, 2013 - 7:39 am
Scuba diving soldier surprises family
Nothing warms the heart like watching a brave soldier come home to their family, especially when the family has no idea it's coming.
Captain Hyrum Bronson had been stationed in Japan prior to being deployed to Afghanistan for six months. The captain was able to pull a few strings and come home three weeks early to his wife and four children.
The Bronson family was having an average day at the lake when Bronson swam up to the family, uniform and all, giving his wife and kids the surprise of a lifetime.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time