This story gives a whole new meaning to the term "mommy issues." One concerned mother put an add on Craigslist looking for a nice girl to take her son's virginity.
According to The Daily Dot, this crazed mother just couldn't let her baby bird leave the nest without making sure he was really ready for college.
This Philadelphia mom had prepared an entire summer romance for her 18-year-old Harvard-bound son. She hatched a plan that would call for a chance encounter at a concert where the "sugar baby" and soon-to-be Ivy League boy would meet, she would seduce him and they'd spend the whole summer making him a little more "experienced" for college.
The ad requested a girl, "19 or under as 20+ would probably freak him out." This mom sounded like a pimp when she offered to make "your financial issues disappear."
Maybe this explains why her son is going away for college.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell