There's nothing quite like telling the truth -- especially when it comes to journalism and honest reporters.
After hours and hours of standing outside of St. Mary's hospital in London, BBC's Simon McCoy decided that honesty was the best policy, and so decided to tell viewers the truth about the coverage.
"Plenty coming from here, of course -- none of it news," McCoy said. "Because that will come from Buckingham Palace. But that won't stop us."
If that wasn't honest enough, McCoy continued on after reading angry tweets from the audience who wanted the news.
"But until then, we're going to be speculating about this Royal birth, with no facts."
Nothing beats seeing it as it happened, though.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell