Woman sleeping on man makes for uncomfortable flight
Well that's awkward.
Steve Cullum thought his flight home was going to be routine, but his seatmate changed all that.
From the time she got on the plane, the woman in the middle seat, who Cullum described as being "totally out of it," began to nod off. There's nothing unusual about someone sleeping on a plane.
Unless that person ends up in your lap.
Cullum tried to move the woman multiple times to no avail. Finally, she sits up, smacks her lips and sidles up to the other guy in the row. Won't someone just give her a neck pillow?
What's your worst experience on an airplane?
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell