Never trust a man with a clipboard.
A nicely-groomed young man decided he would go out and hand $1 bills to pedestrians in the streets of Boston with no catch.
Apparently though, Bostonians don't like it when strangers hand them money for no reason whatsoever.
Perhaps it's our inability to be helped financially, a form of pride and a sign of independence, if you will. Or perhaps it's the fact that we don't trust where that money is coming from.
Check out the video below. How would you react?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell