What happens when you try to give strangers money?
Never trust a man with a clipboard.
A nicely-groomed young man decided he would go out and hand $1 bills to pedestrians in the streets of Boston with no catch.
Apparently though, Bostonians don't like it when strangers hand them money for no reason whatsoever.
Perhaps it's our inability to be helped financially, a form of pride and a sign of independence, if you will. Or perhaps it's the fact that we don't trust where that money is coming from.
Check out the video below. How would you react?
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time