This could explain how FedEx gets everywhere on time.
Someone in New York City recorded what appears to be two of the delivery company's employees competing to see who could throw packages the farthest into the back of the truck.
They launch and laugh, launch and laugh.
Although a clear shot of the FedEx logo isn't visible on anything the duo is wearing, a spokeswoman told media outlets that "corrective action" was forthcoming.
Come to think of it, such a haphazard sorting system would tend to slow delivery at the other end, given all the time it would take to find the right package.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell