At the entrance of Lonigan's Saloon in Estes Park, Colorado a sign welcoming patrons is held up by a fake black bear.
But apparently the local establishment isn't immune to the real kind, either.
Last Thursday, a black bear slowly made its way through the back door of the bar at around 9:15 p.m.
"I tried to holler bear so people could hear me, but they were oblivious," customer Daniel Lyell told CNN.com. "He kept wandering up to the middle bar where all the patrons were."
Luckily when all was said and done, though, the bear -- estimated at six-feet and 300 pounds -- didn't cause any harm.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell