The saying "don't judge a book by its cover" has been around for quite some time, but it took a good old-fashioned butt whooping for a petty thief to learn his lesson inside a Moscow train station.
Coming out from one of the station's stairwells, the unidentified male found what looked to be his perfect target: a woman casually texting on her phone.
But, boy did he underestimate his target.
After having her phone snatched, the woman went after the thief with her handbag and then finished him off with a kick to the groin and a vicious punch in the face.
Needless to say, he'll probably never try to steal a phone again.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell