The Loop: Bar bear, zombie flight and a misplaced foot
On this episode of The Loop, I talk about an Arizona woman who makes way too big of a deal about finding a chicken foot in a chicken breast package.
She actually made some crazy demands on Twitter that basically made her a target for thousands on the Internet. Since she basically made my Thursday, the least I could do was meet one of her demands.
I also take a look at a bear in Colorado who decided to take a trip down to the local pub. The bear walks into the bar -- seriously -- and not a single patron notices. They likely had a few, but how do you miss Fozzy just strolling in?
Finally, we get a look at one of the most-anticipated shows of the fall: AMC's "The Walking Dead." The promo takes place on a plane!
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell