Commercial jingle sends baby into tears
We all get sick of commercial jingles. This baby just happens to express it more than most of us do.
According to the video's YouTube description, user sdcooper11 noticed his 8-month-old son was upset after a Nationwide commercial played on TV. He then sang the jingle and the kid burst out crying.
Because they were experimenting (and not being bad parents), they tried doing this several times over the course of the day and got tears every time.
Hey Nationwide, your commercials make kids cry. Come up with something different. Please?
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell