When you're hungry as a bear, you'd do anything to get your hands on a bite of anything.
A bear in Colorado Springs stopped by one of the town's local restaurants foraging the dumpsters for a late night snack, and security cameras caught him in the act.
During the first night, the bear can be seen sniffing the dumpsters and dragging one of them away from its original location. That's normal, right?
But this is where it gets funny.
The same bear returns a day later. To the same spot. And drags away yet another dumpster!
But the thing is that this second dumpster is farther away, and actually requires the bear to look around to see where it's going to go next.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell